Molt Be Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2005

A New Accessory

This little beauty fits right underneath the mac mini. It's a 250 gig hard drive that will help me to permanently elimnate the gigantic old compaq tower that's been sitting around holding all of my mp3s and backing up my pictures. One step closer to eliminating my PC addiction and switching over to the snob-side.
Spent the day riding the scooter up to a mall in MD to buy this thing and coming back down. Who knew that riding aroud could be so tiring? R and I watched Hellboy. What a piece of crap. It had amusing moments. Two, by my count.
R and I are off to a party that a coworker of mine is throwing around 9:30, but in the meantime I'll be trying to patch over the damage that iTunes did to my music library; deleting all of my precisely entered file names and relegating anything without an IDv3 tag to "Unknown" folders.).

No comments: