Molt Be Blog

Friday, April 15, 2005



Run
Route

R is working late nights this week, so I'm here at home with not much to do. I spent some time commenting on this fool's blog, which manages to crunch irony and hypocracy into a tight little space. #added 4/18/05 - See comments below, Adam is actually a pretty reasonable guy!#
Then I went for a run along the route on the right:
After I got home I listened to an album called "Heat Can Melt Your Brain" by Viva Voce, which I highly recommend.
Then I R called and I met up with her at Whole Foods so that she could buy some stuff for work.

1 comment:

Greg said...

please comment on this issue to the blog that raises it, not to mine. I don't ten to talk about guns too much, because I'm not a gun nut.
Also, If you'll read what I wrote, I think you'll find that I was being sarcastic in my comment about extra clips.
Lastly, I do not go around making claims like "hand guns help defend women against rapists" or "gun ownership... dramatically lowers the crime rates in areas..." without backing them up with statistics. Please find these statistics, seriously, I find them interesting and would love to know where they exist.