Molt Be Blog

Monday, April 04, 2005

R started her new job at 7 this morning, so I'm up early to prevent myself from oversleeping. I've spent a little time so far searching around for a flight to New York next weekend, but it's looking like taking the bus for 10 times less is going to be the way to go.... although, I did find a flight from Dulles to White Plains for only $165... hrmm... Must remember to call 800-573-3594 or just suck it up and take the bus.... will probably take the bus.
Played around with that idea for a while, then found this hilarious christian propaganda, which I found befuddling and amusing all at the same time. Can you feel the righteousness? Isn't that a sin or something?
Now I realize that it's 8am and I'd better skedaddle if I don't want to be late for work. Darn.

No comments: