Molt Be Blog

Saturday, April 02, 2005



The Dears
The Dears at the 9:30 Club
The Soundtrack of Our Lives
The Soundtrack of Our Lives at the 9:30 club
Interpol
Interpol at the 9:30 Club

What a busy week! Saw The Dears (first picture) open for The Soundtrack of Our Lives (second) on the 21st. Check out that high kick that the guitarist is doing! TSOOL is from Sweden and the lead singer makes a lot of unnecessary hand gestures. Enough said.
Saw Interpol (third picture) on Sunday night.
Wednesday I went to see Graham Coxon former lead guitarist for Blur, who has a Red Bull addiction and an excellent web site. I forgot the camera for that one, so no dark, blurry pictures.
Thursday I went to see The Volunteers, whom I made a website for, play at DC9. The band that played just before them, Viva Voce, was excellent as well. They sound like a mix between Granddaddy, The Beta Band and The Flaming Lips.
Tonight I worked until 6:30 or so and then went to a party to celebrate the fact that R is switching jobs. We had a great time.
After getting home, we went out to see a local band called Metropolitan at the Black Cat. And that leaves us here. Right now.
I've made a new year's resolution to try to update this blog twice a day. If you're reading, hold me to it.

No comments: