Molt Be Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Two Words

LAME DUCK
Bush's approval rating is down at 39% in the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC poll [Link]
I'd love to say that I'm the bigger person and that I'm not happy that his approval rating is low because I think it's bad for the country's image for our "elected" leader to be unpopular and that I don't want the country to be in the gutter, but I've hated this idiot for so long and think our current in-the-gutter state and his low approval rating mean that other people are finally starting to see the light.
I wish we had a better leader. I wish the country wasn't on this wierd-ass track towards evangelical, pro-life, big-government spending with a "no more big government". But I'll be honest enough to admit that I'm happy for the moment.

No comments: