Molt Be Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mac Announces New Stuff I Want But Don't Need

Now that I'm a total machead, it's my nerdly duty to always link to new mac stuff. Luckily, Think Secret is out there for me to link to and just leave it at that. Apple announced a new iPod today which:

features a larger 2.5-inch display with a 320x240 resolution and can store "15,000 songs, 25,000 photos or over 150 hours of video." The iPod is the same size as the previous generation but is up to 30 percent thinner than previous versions, in line with what sources had said. The 30GB model has up to 14 hours of battery life, while the 60GB model has 20 hours.
A $39 universal dock will connect the iPod to a television, while a $29 remote can control it from a distance. A $19 iPod AV cable is also available.


I want, I want. Perhaps now is the time to jump on the iPod bandwagon... or to just hesitate until they come out with the 80GB model that thinkscret thought would be coming out instead of the video iPod the other day..

No comments: