Molt Be Blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lawyers Have a Heart

Hi There,

This year I'll once again be participating in the Lawyers Have a Heart 10K to see if I can run faster than people who went to law school (they're actually quite quick).
Click on the link below and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a donation... or don't click and feel guilty for a few minutes. The American Heart Association's online fund raising Web site has a minimum donation amount of $25.00 (they're not cheap!).  If you prefer to donate less, you can do so by sending a check directly to me. I will spend this money on beer and pretzels... I mean... power bars.
Your donation will help fight our nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers — heart disease and stroke. Unfortunately, it will only help defend the No. 2 killer: lawyers. You are making a difference.  Thank you for your support.
http://runlhh.kintera.org/elgreg

ps- A quick apology to all of the lawyers to whom I sent this request for funds (you're not really the No. 2 killer... closer to #5). Please reread the email and replace the word "lawyers" with "doctors" where appropriate.

No comments: