Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tasty, But Needs More Blog

It's been almost a week! Good God!
R and I have been exceedingly busy, so I'm going to use that as an excuse. The last time I wrote anything was the Thursday after our kickball team lost our first-round playoff game with a score of 7-0. It hurt, but their pitcher was really, really good, so we don't feel too bad.
Friday night we went out to the waterfront in Georgetown to watch drunk idiots... we didn't stay too long, but ran into a lot of people, which was good.
Saturday we went looking for a condo with a realtor and ended up bidding on two in the same building (no, we're not going to buy both, that's silly).
Saturday night we went to The Brickskeller, who have a shitty website, but an amazing beer list. I tried Rochefort 10, which is supposedly the #3 beer in the world. It was none-too-shabby. Quite dark, robust, a little too heavy on the coffee flavor with a bit of an acidic after... wait a second, I don't know anything about beer tasting. The alcohol content was 11.3%, so it has that going for it as well... it's also $12.50, so I recommend against it.
On Sunday we went up to R's parents house for Father's day.
On Monday I went to work.
Today is Tuesday and I should be on my way to work...

No comments: