Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Assuming that most have already seen this, but, if you haven't already, it's pttery inrteitesng: rdeniag tset I think there's more to the test than just having the first and last letter of the a word in the correct spots... but haven't sat down to prove it yet.
This lite brite thing is fun... not as tangible as the original, of course.
And everyone has seen this: endoftheworld, which is amusing at best.
And snopes is always good for wasting time.
I'm downloading the Tyson fight this evening off of thepiratbay.org to see what all this nipple chomping is about.
I refuse to comment on the Jackson trial, but have yet to be asked anyway, so I just have to keep telling people that I refuse to comment. I will say that the post had an interesting article on how ridiculous the cable news networks have become, with repect to celebrity trials.

No comments: