Molt Be Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Snow Patrol



Snow Patrol
Snow Patrol
Snow Patrol
Snow Patrol

Snow Patrol last night was excellent. I was down on the floor for this show, for once, and was surprised that I could still see pretty well. Maybe I've grown or something. There was a different bassist on this tour, but the music didn't seem to suffer. It was a very similar set to the last time we saw them, but with 3 new songs. 2 of the new songs sounded like the would stand up to their last three albums, so I'm looking forward to their new one.
What I could have done without was the tone-deaf woman singing extremely loudly behind us. I almost moved, but R noticed that her eyes were as big as dinner plates and we figured that whatever drugs were in her system would shut her up faster than we could. Her inability to sing to the new songs may have attributed to why I think they're pretty good, though... too bad.
This blogging in the morning thing will definitely not be popular at the office. Not a good way to get there on time.
Added a new image to the portfolio the other day. One of R's feet in the water on Mallorca.
Kickball game this evening, then a friend's going away party Thursday, then Bright Eyes opening for The Faint on Friday. This week is ridiculous.

No comments: