Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

More pictures from the same spot



Mercury Rev
Mercury Rev
Mercury Rev
Mercury Rev
Doves
Doves

I went to see Mercury Rev open for the Doves at the 930 club last night. I have to say that I like Mercury Rev better, but that's because the two are distinctly different types of music. Mercury Rev appear to have taken enough hallucinogenics to sound extremely similar to The Flaming Lips without all the electronic squishy sounds.
Between bands, the guy behind me on the stairs dropped his full beer bottle on me (from about two inches above me head). He was a clumsy dork, but that's no excuse for his lame "sorry, man. I'm really sorry about that" and apparent inability to go find some paper towels for me or the other three people that it tumbled onto.
The kittens just stole the camera away while it was loading pictures because they are very, very interested in the strap. They're also interested in their own tails. I have a two minute video of the Gray one chasing its own tail.
Crap, going to be late for work.

No comments: