Molt Be Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kittens!




R and I got kittens today after waiting for months! This will not, however, turn into some kind of ridiculous kitten blog. I will post the occasional picture, but will not gush about kittens for hours on end. That's just not my style.
Haven't been up to much else other than gathering the necessary kitty stuff together and coaxing them out of the carrier. We've confined them to the bedroom to let them get used to their surroundings. Then again, there's only one more room in the entire apartment for them to discover, so I'm not sure how shocked they could really get.
While babysitting this afternoon I laid down on the bed to read a magazine and had both of them claw their way up the blankets and into the crook of my arm where we all took a nap for a while. Oh crap, I just started gushing about kittens, didn't I? Oh well. That's it. I'll have to return them before R gets home from work.

No comments: