Molt Be Blog

Friday, May 27, 2005

The kittens are very, very interested in going out on the balcony this morning. This involves the white one scaling the screen door and the grey one trying to bat her down. Then it involves me with a spray bottle spraying both of them. Conditioning works. It's pretty amazing. If only they could be conditioned to not scratch me while I'm sleeping...
Finally Friday. This week has dragged on for everyone that I know in DC. I dont' know if it's because I've been going out every night to do different things (lost our kickball game last night 4-3, but were mounting a comback at the end there) or if had to do with it raining for 3 days. Either way, at least everyone seems to agree.
Let's see. Tonight it the Faint/Bright Eyes show. Saturday, I'm supposed to go see the Raveonettes, but am thinking about trying to get rid of the tickets... in fact, I just posted them now on craigslist.
Ok. Going to be late again.

No comments: