Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DC Weather...

You know you're in DC when there's 6 inches of snow on Sunday and it's 52 degrees on Tuesday. I'm using the time off before the new job starts on March 12th to take care of some home improvement tasks that have been on the to do list. Managed to snap this picture of a seagull near the metro outside of the Home Depot on RI avenue.

Seagull & Metro


In preparation for a position in web development, I've also decided that I need to brush up on, among other things, Cold Fusion, MySQL and some internet security stuff (including these two recent slashdot articles.

On the agenda for tomorrow? Changing the oil and cleaning the spark plug on the scooter (wishful spring thinking, I know). I'd also like to keep up the frequency of photos, but am doubting that I'll be able to once I'm gainfully employed.

No comments: