Molt Be Blog

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Two Things


AM, this extra amount of Blog is for you. R said you read every Friday and I thought I might as well put something interesting up here.

1)

Rumsfeld is an AS$H#LE! His answers to troops questions were wrong. What kind of person has such total disregard for his own responsibility? Read the article. Be sad at the type of person we have as the Sec. Of Defense. I couldn't believe the kind of callous remarks he was willing to feed to people who had the courage to ask questions that need to be asked. What an ass. He's worse than the guy who steals my paper or the guy who pees in the elevator. He's just a bad person.

2)


On a lighter note, doesn't the "Green Zone" have an uncanningly similar shape to New Orleans? It's really weird:

neworleans   IMgreen_zone

Maybe I'm wrong. Sue me. I think the real war is somewhere in Louisiana.

No comments: