Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Boy Shuns Blog

It's not my fault that I haven't been updating this thing lately, I swear.
I read some article in the washington post sunday source section about blogging and it said that I'm supposed to be updating at least as often as I eat. This little piece of advice clearly doesn't work in reverse as I'd be dead if I only ate when I blogged...
What's somebody doing writing an article about blogging and “having a successful blog”, anyway? It's a web log, not a product. That's like giving people advice on having a sucessful diary. I want people to read this, of course, but it's as much for me as it is for them... At least I think it's supposed to be... No, actually. I lied. It's totally for other people to read otherwise I wouldn't publish it.
The reason for the lack of updates is that I'm currently trying to balance this stupid job that I have to work at until all hours without overtime compensatioon (55 hours last week... I'm such a martyr, aren't I?), this website that I'm designing for some band from NY called “the volunteers”, and all the extra fun that comes along with the holidays. Guess who suffers first?
If you said you, then you're a lovely person for thinking that this writing not being around actually makes you suffer. If you said me, then you caught on to the whole martyr thing. If you said the ghost of christmas present, you're probably right, but also may not have been paying attention. That's all I've got (my thumbs are tired).


Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry

No comments: