Molt Be Blog

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Washington Post Can See Future Jon Stewart Quotes

Interesting... this post article from tomorrow quotes tonight's upcoming Daily Show and Letterman show. Unfair that Washington Post Staff Writer Mark Leibovich gets to see the Daily Show before me! I need to get a job at the Post. If not to get paid for typing, then to get quicker access to my favorite shows. After Cheney's Shooting Incident, Time to Unload: "On 'The Daily Show' last night, Jon Stewart, speaking as a 'concerned parent,' urged viewers never to let their children go on hunting trips with the vice president. 'I can't emphasize this enough,' Stewart said. 'I don't care what kind of lucrative contracts they're trying to land, or energy regulation they're trying to get lifted. It's just not worth it.'

Likewise, David Letterman's Top 10 list was devoted to 'Dick Cheney's excuses,' which included that he 'thought the guy was trying to go gay cowboy on me.'"

No comments: