Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Sick




Ambulance LTD
Ambulance LTD at the Black Cat on March 5th
Ambulance LTD
Ambulance LTD at the Black Cat on March 5th
The Secret Machines
The Secret Machines at the 930 Club on March 4th
The Secret Machines
The Secret Machines at the 930 Club on March 4th

I've been home sick for the first time in a year and a half for the past two days. It's not that I go to work sick a lot, it's that I just don't normally get sick. It may have had something to do with going to concerts on Friday and Saturday night and having my mom and sister in town, but I won't blame them... much. We all went and saw The Secret Machines on Friday. It was incredible. One of the top five shows I've seen in the past year. I'd put it up there with The Arcade Fire, The Beta Band and Snow Patrol. Saturday night we saw Ambulance LTD at the Black Cat, which is downright the crappiest venue ever. Low ceilings, way too much smoke, and the acoustics aren't that super either. Not a great place for a show. Ambulance still put on a really good show, despite the venue, but it paled in comparison to The Secret Machines the night before.
Ok, time to go crawl onto the couch to see if my fever will go away.

No comments: