Molt Be Blog

Friday, March 25, 2005

My company is consolidating all of its DC offices into our office space this weekend. In a very office-space-like moment, everyone is moving cubicles. I'm moving to a new cubicle ten feet away. Someone I work with is moving into my cubicle... why they didn't just move her to where I'm moving, I'll never understand. There are several good results of this move. I'm going to be much closer to the door, kitchen, bathroom and will be able to see a window if I stand up. Granted, the bottom half of the window is frosted over, but I can gaze skyward as much as I want to stare at the big antennas on top of the roofs of other buildings. Another good outcome is that the movers are coming at noon today, which means that I get to wear jeans to work and only have to be there until noon. Hot dang, that's a free half day.
R and I are going out to Frederick, MD to dogsit for her boss' great dane this weekend. They have no internet access out there, but they do have horses and ponies Must remember to charge blackberry and see if at least that works. Trouble is I also have to go see interpol in DC tonight, so it's a drive out there to drop R off, a drive back in and then a drive back out on Sat. morning.
Ok, off to work for me.

No comments: