Molt Be Blog

Friday, March 04, 2005

Coffee



Coffee
Coffee

If the quality of coffee were measured by the distance it had traveled, this morning I would be drinking an even better cup. This stuff was brought to me by R's dad when he came back from Sweden. It's got Swedish written all over it with its å's and whatnot. The beans for the coffee, however, came from central America (specifically, Brazil and Columbia). Thus, the beans had to travel overseas to Sweden before being ground up and bagged and brought to me. Twice over the Atlantic is quite a trek, but I'd like to try some Coffee from Hong Kong or Australia that was grown in Columbia or Peru. Unfortunately, there was only a drop of milk left this morning, so as soon as such a small amount hit my hot coffee it curdled into a million pieces. If I still had the camera out, I'd take a picture, but I'm late enough for work as it is.
My mom and sister come to visit this weekend and I'm picking them up immediately after work, which reminds me. I forgot to blow up the air mattress. Without the pump, it takes quite some time and gives one a huge head rush. I'll look forward to doing that this evening, then.
The four of us are all going out to see The Secret Machines [turn speakers down if you're going to click on that], which should be nice and loud.

No comments: