Molt Be Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Currently waiting for Graham Coxon (former Blur lead guitarist) to start his set at the blackcat (aka my least favorite venue in the world).
A few things in the news today, that, if I have the time I'll go back and link to later.
1) Johnny Cochran died. This is weird because he didn't look 67 and he didn't look that sick. Let's just say that it was karma. I cam up with the lame line, "if the morgue can wait, you must cremate."
2) They're going to accept wolfowitz as prez of the world bank tomorrow. That's pathetic.
3) Congress is holding weekend meetings regarding individual citizens. I'm scheduled for sometime in 2020. I guess they were always just too busy during the week, so I understand that they hadn't started solving the problems of each person separately until they realized they could spend tax dollars on weekend sessions as well.

No comments: