Molt Be Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

A break




Finally got some time off of work after working Saturday and Sunday and have a moment to do something different. That's manifested itself in running outside in this fantastic weather that we're having in DC, catching up on reading the magazines that are piling up (why did I ever subscribe to the New Yorker?), and cruising around on the internet. I'm currently watching a Frontline episode on the Iraqi insurgency. Ridiculous. I recommend this to everyone. American news media has not been covering the Iraq situation to any extent. I think I'm pretty well read but still learned a lot from watching the show.
The other picture there is for My Name Is Earl fans. That's a picture from a recent episode that shows Earl Hickey's return address! How awesome that we now know where he lives. Of course, there's no state on the postcard, but it does say Camden, USA and they do go to Frostberg University in the episode, which is in Maryland. There's a Camden in Maryland, too... and the drive to Frostburg takes "all night". Interesting clues... if you're into that sort of thing. Ok. Must reserve non-work time for things other than blogging.... like using Google Earth's Measuring tool to figure out how far I've run. And if you like Google Earth, check out Google Mars... nerd.

No comments: