Molt Be Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

Slacker!

I've really been slacking on the blog lately. I'd like to blame my new job for some of it, but really have to confess that it's mostly due to the recent arrival of two of the "Lost" DVDs from Netflix and the borrowing of two others from a friend. My office holiday party (whoa was it lame) and watching ten episodes of Lost occupied most of my time from Thursday through Sunday night.
I was at work until 8:30 on Friday and then Rose and I went out with two other couples to the Melting Pot and then out to Dragonfly for a single drink before cabbing home.
Saturday night was the office party. The room ended up being too big for the small crowd that was present and a lot of people ended up ditching to go to the party next door for Price Waterhouse Coopers.
IN THE NEWS...
Bush decides that he's only killed 30,000 iraqi civilians, does not makes "omelet/egg-breaking" reference.
Frist is a liar, what's new?
Kos or somewhere points to a good graphics in the Washington Post showing How Abramoff Spread the Wealth (right). What the graphic really shows is that all politicians accept bribes, no matter what the party.
and an earthquake hits Afghanistan.

No comments: