Molt Be Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yee Haw

R and I are off to Texas tomorrow morning for four days. Please do not break into my house to steal my cats.
Things are going just peachy at the new place. We're going to wait about a month before trying to convince the condo association that having two cats is ok. They're fascists, what can I say.
Sorry for the total lack of updates recently, but with the moving and hating my job as much as I do, I'm pretty busy. I got a shining evaluation today at work. This means that it's a one-way hatred of the job... which I guess is better than a two way. I should have plenty of pictures of Dallas and Austin for when I get back. IN the meantime, I don't have much that's new going on. I think I'd start to like being less afraid of saying what I truly think about everything on this blog. Including work, the condo association, etc. The fear that those people might actually care enough to read this is paranoid, self-centered and moot. Deep down, I'd probably like it if those people read this. It's supposed to be a relief, right?
OK. Need to pack the suit into its bag and get ready to wake up early to foot it to the metro to get al aeropuerto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are reading what you write.

-management