Molt Be Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

News

Further proof that too much sport kills brain cells
This aritcle says it all. So... dumb... can't... comprehend... stupidity... this... enormous.
RIP Steelers guy.
Also, there are reports that Bush collided with a policeman while he was riding his bike in Scotland. That guy really needs to focus on thinking more and less on riding his bike around. He seems to get a lot more free time to have fun than I do... and yet he has a lot more responsibility. How does that work?
My favorite part of the article: "The presidential bike suffered some damage, McClellan said, so Bush rode back to the hotel in a Secret Service vehicle."
Bike force one?
And In Other News
This attack happened about two blocks from the Condo that R and I just bought... Awesome. I'm not scared, though; it sounds like our neighbors really jumped into action.
And I don't know where I stand on the issue of a reporter jailed for refusing to reveal her sources. I'd like someone to go down for having revealed Valerie Plame's identity just as much as the next guy, but I also like the idea of reporter's having a right to not reveal things... they never made Woodward reveal Felt's name... then again, taddling on the president isn't a crime... yet.

No comments: