Molt Be Blog

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ah! Saturday! My favorite day of the week... if only I could sit around Saturday morning reading through crap and listening to music all week... I wonder if that job is hiring.
Woke up early this morning to buy interpol tickets after wasting 30 minutes at work trying to get them through the presale. Ok, it wasn't "wasted."
Ummm.. yeah, that's all I've got. Time to sit around drinking coffee, eating a Croissant and rewatching Shaun of the Dead, which I saw for the first time last night and thought was amusing enough to get a rewatch this morning.
Tonight is the company prom. It's really the "holiday party", which always gets postponed until february because things are so busy during the holidays. Nothing like 200 consultants dressed up for an open bar.

No comments: