Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

You know it's sad when American hostages are pleading to Moammar al-Qadhafi:
From cnn's article about Roy Hallum that R pointed me to:
"Hallums, visibly nervous, makes no demands in the 60-second video, but he asks for help "so that I can be released as quickly as possible from this definite death."

"I'm not asking for any help from President Bush, because I know of his selfishness and unconcern for those who have been pushed into this hell hole," he says. "I am asking for help from Arab rulers, especially President Moammar Gadhafi, because he is known for helping those who are suffering."

Hallums also says his "health is in a very bad situation."

And check out how many spellings there are for Moammar's name!

And if you haven't already had this forwarded, you should watch it:
Mastercard Spoof

No comments: