Molt Be Blog

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Powerpoint, how I loathe thee.
Another day at employee training school. After eight hours+ of "training" we got to participate in a pretty cool scavenger hunt, which was actually the best way to experience a city that I've ever had.
Enough kissing up.
I'd like to say that the toilet in my hotel room has nothing on the toilet in my apt. R and I have the most kickass waste evacuator that I've ever encountered. If any of you have ever been over... it's a powerful device that's not to be trifled with.
I'm back from the bar where we finished the scavangering and am now being inundated by MTV. Damn you cable!
Chicago is a really, really cool city. From what I've seen so far, and this has been confirmed by popular opinion, it's like a clean NYC with wider streets. Unlike DC, it has really tall buildings (i.e. lack of "capital building height restriction") and the people are friendly. I'm a fan, but it's supposed to be under 30 degrees tomorrow morning, so I'm not sure that the seasons are bueno.
Found this sight while wandering around for the scavanger hunt. With a wide angle, I think I could've caught the Chicago Tribune as well, but I'll have to settle for the Ebert media source:

No comments: