Molt Be Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I just got finished sifting through the Post from Fri, Sat and Sun while sitting on yee 'old balconie and listening to people yell at eachother on the street. It was awesome. The paper definitely piles up. I'm considering switching to Sunday only and reading it online the rest of the week... I mean, shit, I barely have time on weekday mornings (let alone the nonexistent evenings) and my neighbor is just going to steal the Sat. one anyway. Somebody took that yellow sunday section with the comics and magazine yesterday. I thought that this was over, but I can only assume that I'm going to have to do another stakeout.
Later on I spent a few minutes trying to shoo a yellow-jacket out of the living room. That was also quite awesome. I'm not sure if he made it out, but he's not crawling around on the inside of the balcony door anymore, so that's good.
Now I'm going to waste time on the internet. I love Sunday!
Read this Vanity Fair article about Supreme Court Clerks breaking their vows of silence. I had no idea that they were monks and clerks.
If you don't like the format of that link, just google "The Path to Florida" and look for you favorite results.

No comments: