Molt Be Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2003

  • Man! Not much time to write when you're busy running around printing out reams and reams of paper. What angers me the most is that I know all the things I'm printing are images that were scanned from paper copies.... meaning that they've already been printed and filed and are sitting somewhere, just waiting to be picked up. So, in essence, the only reason I'm so busy, is that somebody else was really, really lazy... which leads me to wonder: Why are they paying me for this?
    This, however, is not a good question to ask... Questioning the reasons behind your own employment will only lead to on overwhelming feeling of underachievment, and uselessness...
    So, yeah. Printing out reams upon reams of previously printed documents, collating them, attaching little binder clips (or big binder clips!), to them and then putting them on someone's desk is useful.

  • No comments: