Molt Be Blog

Friday, October 31, 2003

I was e-mailing this to R and thought it might belong blogged... if only to tell of my amazingly interesting Friday at le office.

  • Work is really boring, but on the bright side, there was some leftover food from some meeting that they had... but the wrap that I got had mealy cucumbers in it and I almost threw up... not really... about the vomit... yeah... but I did get some pasta salad, which turned out to taste really, really nasty and then I dropped a piece of pasta on my pants and it stained b/c there was balsamic vinaigrette on it or something and now I have some brown shit on my fuckin' pants and I couldn't get it off with just spit and a napkin so I had to go to the bathroom to get some paper towels and when I went in it smelled terrible b/c some big-wig with a corner office was taking a huge dump and he comes out of the stall and I'm sitting there with paper towels inside and outside of the crotch of my pants trying to soak all the water out that I'd put on. Man... that sucked... Luckily, I made it all the way back to my desk without anyone seeing the bigass wet mark on my pants and now it's slowly drying as I write this down.
  • No comments: