Molt Be Blog

Friday, October 03, 2003

At work?
Bored?
Think about this:
This week I had to part with 22% of my pay check for taxes.
What happened to the "tax cut"? You know the tax cut that was supposed to kickstart the economy and get me a job? The one that was supposed to... get ready for it... lower taxes! I just don't understand economics well enough. I understand that things take some time, but if that's the case, they should stop using the term "cut". It's too abrupt. Maybe they should just say a "tax diminishment" or something all wordy like that.
I bet I could tell you a lot more about that tax cut if I owned a house, had a maid and drove a Ferrari.

For boredom I also recommend this. It's even worse and will make you feel better. It's also informative.

And don't forget about Fark.com and Friendster.

No comments: