Molt Be Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What I've been Up to Lately

  • Those kids have instruments... and they're gigglingNew Orleans for a Week for NTEN's Nonprofit Technology Conference
  • hitotoki dcGathering Hitotoki Submissions
  • Still hitting the gym every AM.
  • Trying to get rid of some of my 13 projects at work as I'm totally overloaded - making use of 43folders.com in the process and a handy dandy video Inbox Zero on how to keep my inbox empty presented by 43folders author Merlin Mann.
  • Working on some freelance stuff to keep my mind busy.
  • Resigning as Condo President - feels great.
  • Twittering like mad
  • Being sad that the person who might have helped revive the twittermeter over at terraminds appears to have been shut down as the site is not responding.

No comments: