Molt Be Blog

Sunday, January 04, 2004

The holidays are over... finally! Now I can start spending money on myself! That's not what I mean. Went up to NY for Xmas and then back down here to work for two days, then back up to New York for New Year's. New Year's eve was something I might dub a "catastrophe". There are multiple reasons, but I think glass-and-booze-soaked-floor-covered-with-thousands-of-annoying-kids-and-an-hour-wait-to-get-my-coat about sums it up.
Either way, we took the bus from DC to NY and back (just like I did for Thanksgiving. If you're ever traveling between DC and NY check out Washington Deluxe. It's cheaper than driving. Enough said.
I was back the day after New Year's to work, then I had Saturday off, then I was back at work again today... so that's fun.
In the meantime, nothing much is happening around here. It's good to have the holidays over with and get back to doing normal things, like throwing out the Christmas tree. It was a funny looking tree to begin with, but it's starting to look a bit vicious. Perhaps some water would help.

No comments: