Molt Be Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Thought I Was Done Working at 2am

But here I am... oh well, at least it's for a good cause and I'm in charge. I volunteered for this piece of the project and will suffer the consequences. No time for writing here as I have php code to type somewhere else. explode() this implode() that;
explode(",","blah, blah, blah") becomes array ([0] => blah, [1] => blah, [2] => blah) You get the idea (it's boring).
Here's the latest spam to make it through the filter!

From: Randi Hooker
Subject: graduate student pulled
Message:
learned by those

Hi. Are you doing good? Email me at pau@imailmessage.info only. I am lonely girl. I will reply with my pics
academy report says. complaint. However it for your kids if you mind. However it must


You have to love that name. It says it all (unlike the message, which doesn't say much of anything).

No comments: