Molt Be Blog

Monday, August 21, 2006

Arianna Huffington: It's News, Right? - Yahoo! News

I was going to write something about how this JonBenet story wasn't really news and was just a distraction from the real things that are going on in the world, but Arianna Huffington beat me to the punch: Arianna Huffington: It's News, Right?
Then again, I have a job and writing stuff like this is her job.
I'll add this massive conspiracy theory, though: I think that they've known where this guy's been hiding for quite some time and that they just grabbed him and threw him into the spotlight as soon as the news in the Middle East started getting so horrible. The JonBenet murder story is the best media weapon ever devised, why not bring it back into use? I'm honestly a little surprised that so many people still remember the story.

No comments: