Molt Be Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2006

First picture on the new camera and some links

Flowers Under Flash
The Flowers In Front of Our Building
On the right is one of the first pictures I took with my new Leica D-LUX 2 (crappy website) that I got to replace my stolen Canon S500. It's a different company and will take some getting used to, but a lot of the buttons and menus are exactly the same. I had to get something given our upcoming trip to Delhi in July. There will definitely be plenty of great pictures to put up when we get back. I also grabbed an iPod camera connector, which will hopefully allow me to take as many photos as I want by backing up the memory cards on the go.
Some stuff:
The Stolen Sidekick
Everyone suddenly loves soccer: World Cup on Yahoo
and more trouble in Allofmp3 land

No comments: